We are excited about appointing our new repairs contractor…. Do you want to help us find out how they are doing?
Do you fancy having a go at being a mystery shopper? We need 10-20 volunteers.
Mystery shopping is a simple way to rate the quality of any service. We want to recruit tenants who need to report a repair. We want to follow their repairs journey to see how it went for them.
We use your feedback:
- To map what matters most to you in getting your repair done
- To see if the new contractor matches up to what you expect
Our staff will not know who our mystery shoppers are. If you would like to mystery shop for us, please let us know by contacting Kirsty Davis on 01475 807000.
What would this involve?
- One meeting with up to 10 other tenants to decide what you expect from a good repair service.
- Lorna Shaw, from Research Resource, will draw up a questionnaire based on the feedback. You will be expected to report your repair and fill in the questionnaire based on what happens.
- There will be a follow-up meeting to discuss how everyone got on before Lorna writes her report
Do I need any special skills?
A good mystery shopper should be able to:
- follow instructions
- pay attention to detail
- Be reliable
- Be honest
- Be able to think on their feet.
What do I get?
We will pay each shopper £10 in Tesco or other vouchers for each of the 2 meetings they attend.
When is this happening?
- We will recruit tenants during July, and hold the first meeting at the end of July. This may be in a venue away from OTHA’s office to ensure the mystery shoppers remain a “mystery”.
- You can report as many repairs as you have during the fieldwork stage, during August & September.
- The follow-up meeting to discuss what happened will be in October.
You can take part in just the survey stage if you like.